Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Amplify your life..............

I am driving in my Ferrari enzo through the low grassland in Holland where the world have the best and lonely roads which are stretched straight for miles and miles with my sun-glasses on , I can smell the black road giving its aroma that sweet smell which goes into your nose from below because of the wetness of the road. With the pedal on the floor speeding on the road where the meter does not go below 200 miles per hour, my glass pulled down slowly feeling the freshness of the wet land and the road where the air rushes in your nose suffocating, where nothing comes to your ears but the sweet music of the speed vrooooooooooommmmmmmmm.... The suns behind the clumps of cloud which avoids the glare from the road and the grassland aside and the world appears much more greener.leaning back low and relaxed where my mind is empty and my legs relaxed on the floor hand hung on my steering wheel where the efficiency of energy altogether is way crossed 100 %This is the kind of peace that every man is searching regardless of the situation......all this is equal to drinking the cold water from the cooler in my rum bottle and smoking a cigar and watching amplifier's video....P.S- amplify your life....go imagine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment